Additional First Heading
Main Heading Here
Entry into the Global Fine Wine Challenge is by invitation only. Selected wineries will be contacted privately to represent their countries with specific wine/s as chosen by the representative judge of that country.
Sub Heading can go here
- You are submitting your entries to the Global Fine Wine Challenge before or at the time of the dispatch of your bottles.
- Entries are submitted on-line through the DrinkMe Digital platform. Entry Fee must be paid on-line by credit card. By special arrangement we can except bank transfer. Entry Fee payments must clear into GFWC’s Bank Account before the Entry in respect of which the Entry Fee has been paid, will be judged.
- You must send in a minimum of 6 bottles per entry for judging before the closing date.
- Cost per entry is $250 AUD including all applicable taxes. This includes all costs associated with handling, warehousing, international freight, customs clearance, administration, photography and insurance once received into our warehouses in each respective country.
- Entries must be final finished labelled wines and that vintage completely bottled when submitted. Tank samples will not be accepted as entries into the Competition.